What is associate membership?
Associate membership is a way of simplifying the complex and rapidly changing payments landscape through regular events, publications, updates and alerts. Any organisation that wants to benefit from our payments knowledge, expertise and insight can join as an Associate.
What does associate membership offer?
Associate membership offers the opportunity to:
- Engage with key players in the industry.
- Gain knowledge and insight through our research and publications.
- Network with peers at our Associate Forum and industry events.
- Use the Payments UK logo on your website to demonstrate your market presence.
- Benefit from sponsorship opportunities.
Experts in payments
As an associate member, you will have direct access to specialists with expertise in Europe, innovation, customer trends and regulation.
Payments UK events
Associate members benefit from opportunities to network with industry peers and learn about the latest developments in the payment industry from our events, including:
- Associate Forum – a regular forum for associate members to get the latest updates on the work of Payments UK and the key issues facing the industry.
- Annual conferences - associate members receive a complimentary ticket and sponsorship opportunities at our annual Cyber Security Conference and Innovations Conference.
Reports and publications
Payments UK’s publications are recognised as the definitive source of data for the payments industry:
- UK Payment Statistics - an annual report on UK payments, showing historical data and market trends
- UK Payment Markets - Detailed commentary on the use of payments in the UK over the last 12 months and forecasts for the next 10 years
- UK Consumer Payments - Detailed analysis from our Consumer Payments Survey on the holding and use of different payment methods by individuals
- UK Automated Payments - Statistical tables and commentary showing trends and forecasts in the use of automated credits, Direct Debits, standing orders and CHAPS
- UK Cash & Cash Machines - Detailed commentary on how and where we obtain and spend cash.
You will also receive more regular updates:
- Monthly Clearing Statistics
- Political Monitoring Report – a weekly round-up of payments in the political landscape in the UK, Europe and globally.
Associate Plus membership
Associate Plus membership is a premium comprehensive offering for organisations that want access to enhanced information and ability to participate. It offers all the benefits of the ‘core’ associate package as well as access to a range of our expertise and analysis. If you are interested in Associate Plus membership and would like to find out more, please contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more
If you would like to find out more about associate membership, please contact the membership team at email@example.com.
“The information and analysis we receive on European Developments (PSD2, SEPA/EPC etc.) is alone worth the price of membership.” A payments institution