The Payments UK and techUK seventh annual 'Payments Innovation Conference' is taking place on Thursday 08 June 2017.
Payments are currently attracting an unprecedented level of interest, with seismic changes being driven by regulation, technology and competition. Join us to discover how the latest developments are evolving.
Themes and discussion points
With exciting speakers drawn from across the payments landscape, the programme for the day will explore:
- What does success look like? How will the landscape evolve under the multiple forces of regulation, changes in governance, innovation and increased competition?
- How will the Payments Strategy Forum achieve a New Payments Architecture that is simple, accessible to new market entrants and which promotes innovation in the ‘interest of service-users’?
- Engaging the customer to fulfil the potential of Open Banking: how do we engage and educate customers on sharing data?
- Security and fraud: how should users be reassured on the security of online payments and shared data?
- Payments in the connected world: what changes will come from payment models through Distributed Ledger Technology, advances in Artificial Intelligence, and ‘robo-banking’?
To register please complete the booking form at the side of this page. You will receive notification that we have received your booking within 7 working days.
We are offering our members two free passes per organisation on a first come, first served basis. Additional tickets are available to purchase at the price below.
If you find the two free passes have already been taken by others in your organisation, additional tickets will be charged at a discounted member rate. If you are a member of both Payments UK and techUK, you are welcome to four free passes.
If you have any issues with the registration process please contact us.